My Best of the Best genealogy blog posts for the week of Saturday, 23 Nov 2013 through Friday, 29 Nov 2013.
- Genealogy Tip: Go Further, Go Longer by Caroline Pointer, author of 4YourFamilyStory.
- Fooling with FDA by Judy Russell , author of The Legal Genealogist.
- First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 – Post 1: A Walk Around the Menus, Buttons and Tabs by Randy Seaver, author of Genea-Musings.
- Cool ideas for KID interviews by Pat Richley-Erickson, author of DearMYRTLE.
- Tips to Find and Share Old Family Recipes by Diane Haddad, author with Genealogy Insider.
- How to Make a Photo Book This Weekend! by Lynn Palermo, author of The Armchair Genealogist.
- The FDA Orders 23andMe to Stop Marketing Medical Tests by Blaine Bettinger, author of The Genetic Genealogist.
- Why and How You Might Want to Consider Writing Fictional Renditions of Your Family History Stories by Dr. Bill Smith, author with The In-Depth Genealogist.
- Is Your Genealogy Family History Backed Up and Safe? by Lorine McGinnis Schulze, author of The Olive Tree Genealogy.
- Bits and Pieces of the Truth by Michael John Neill, author of Genealogy Tip of the Day.
Please share YOUR best blog post of the week in the comments! It can be from your own blog, a blog you write for, or you can share someone else’s blog post if you think they could use the lovin’!